The following policy describes how we treat personal data after it has been collected by us either through our online booking form or by telephone (if you choose to contact us in this way).
When do we collect data?
We can collect data on you from a variety of different sources these include:
- When you reach the registration stage of our online booking process.
- When you subscribe to our newsletter.
- When you speak to our customer services personnel.
What do we do with your personal information?
- When you make a booking or give us any personal data as indicated above, we will need to collect information about you to process the booking. This information may include, but is not limited to, details such as your name, your address, your phone number and your credit card details.
- We will only disclose your personal data to the hotel or apartment for which you have made a reservation. This is of course subject to the proviso that we may disclose your data when we are legally obliged to do so.
- By registering with istanbulhotelsreservation.org you consent to receive from us by email our monthly newsletter. You may unsubscribe at any point by entering your email address into the text field of the Newsletter section on the right of this page.
- We do not sell, rent or trade your personal information to third parties for marketing purposes.
istanbulhotelsreservation.org uses session cookies. A session cookie is a small text file that is used to maintain your session state. Essentially this mean that when you insert dates into our search form and then decide to go ahead and make a reservation, the booking process will have retained those dates. Session cookies are required for the website to function but are not used in any way to identify you personally.
To change your registered email address, send an email stating your current registered email address and your new address to: firstname.lastname@example.org
. If you need to Modify or Change your personal details after you have made a booking on the site please contact us as soon as possible.
If you have any questions or concerns about the information we hold about you, you can also contact us.